Autumn 2008 Training Courses
Start Your Own Business
This programme is geared towards those who are considering establishing their own business or who have recently done so.
Programme Content includes:
Self Assessment / Start You Own Business
Legal Issues for Start Ups
Preparing a Business Plan
Marketing for the Small Business
Researching the market.
Basic Book keeping
ICT & the Small Business
Duration: 7.00-10.00pm for six Monday evenings.
Start Date: November 2008 Cost: €40.
Work / Life Balance
• Introduction to Work/Life Balance
• Personal effectiveness
• Increase self awareness
• Time/Priority Management
• Decision Making/Goal Setting
Duration: 7-10 pm for 5 Wednesday evenings
Start date: November 2008 Cost: €40
Financial Review Clinics
We are offering financial review clinics for small business in County Leitrim.
This review could be used by you to look at your current financial position and options for improving your business going forward, if you want to avail of this resource please give us a call.
Social Media Marketing Masterclass
- Discover what social media marketing is and why it’s a critical element to your small business marketing plan
- Explore case studies of how other small businesses in Ireland and across the globe are leveraging the use of social media
- Receive an overview of the different social media platforms available.
- Learn how to integrate your social media marketing programme within your marketing plan.
- Discover free resources to get you started in applying new media and social media marketing.
- Create your personal social media marketing plan including the 5 actions all businesses must take in today’s digitally connected world.
Duration: 1 Day
Start Date: November 2008 Cost: €30