Ultra low vibration, spoiless friction piles.
A potential alternative to CFA.
(Up to 100T)
Installed in in cooperation with Bauer Spezialtiefbau.
Why Use Grouted Ductile Cast Iron Piling
- No spoil created
- Ultra low vibration system
- Improves ground as it is driven
- Rig is ideal for very soft ground condition being small and light weight
- Piles can be driven within 500mm of existing structures
- Minimise cost by reducing or eliminating hardcore base for small highly stable piling plant
- Self proving on installation
- Foundations can be excavated first, so no digging around piles
- Rig can reach pile locations up to 4.5m away and at different levels
- Ideal for restricted access sites
- Pile loads up to 100 tonnes
- Fast installation
- Piles are manufactured to demanding
- Austrian standards with high quality control procedures
- No waste on pile lengths
- Raking piles easily installed
Why Use Larsen Piling
Cost effective & efficient installation of piles by fully certified Piling Operatives to latest codes and standards
- Minimum access width: 2.9m
- Low vibration solutions
- Full complement of rigs for most situations
- Fast and efficient friendly service
- Operating throughout Ireland, both North & South
The pile is significantly smaller in diameter than a similar capacity CFA pile, as such there is less new material used in the construction of the pile and a minimal amount of concrete used in the pile forming process. This is becoming more important to clients who want to make as small an impact on the environment as possible.