Lambert Smith Hampton's (LSH) auctions bring to the market a strong and varied group of assets including commercial and residential proprieties, land, development and ground rents investments.
With the UK and Ireland's largest office network, LSH is uniquely positioned to provide a broad range of clients with a first class auction service. Our team has over 25 years' of auction experience, with a strong track record of repeat business from both public and private sectors clients.
In today's property market where equity funding remains elusive, the auction route is more effective than ever, offering a great depth of marketing with an exchange of contract upon the fall of the hammer, followed by completion in 28 days.
We are seeing an increasing number of instructions from across the banking, corporate and public sectors as auctions become an increasingly popular disposal platform.
Immediate access to the market in the current environment is critical for these sectors and the importance of the certainty factor cannot be underestimated.
For more information and our latest auction dates, visit
where you can also request a full copy of our auctions catalogue, and track properties using our ‘My Properties' tool.
At a glance key facts:
- National auction programme
- All opportunities included from one off properties to volume lots
- Public and private sector investments; ground rents; asset recovery; leisure; and corporate sales
- Bespoke solutions and dedicated auctions available
- Full regional and national marketing programme, including a dedicated website
Visit us today