UK PAYE Tax Refunds | Know Your

By: Know Your Tax  05/12/2011
Keywords: Tax Refunds

There are a number of issues to be considered:

  • Were you resident in Ireland or the UK. We can determine this when you provide details of your dates in and out of the country
  • Can you avail of split year treatment – depends on how long you were working abroad
  • If not does claiming UK tax refunds affect your Irish tax status. It may if you were Irish resident, however we can see if we can maximise your Irish tax credits so that you are still due some level of a refund.

Contact us today and we can discuss your options from an Irish and UK situation. You will be provided with a set fee of 10% of refunds secured for the submission of your UK paperwork. And NO REFUND NO FEE! for checking if you are due any refund!

Keywords: Tax Refunds

Other products and services from Know Your Tax


Unemployed, Redundant Workers - Tax Refunds, PAYE refunds, Income Levy refunds, Health Levy refund

In many cases unemployed individuals are due not only PAYE refunds but also Income Levy and Health Levy refunds. You may not have received a redundancy payment but could still be due a sizeable refund. You may have already made your own tax refund application. Overpaid the income levy on a taxable redundancy.


PAYE Employees | Tax Refunds, PAYE Refunds, Employee Tax Credits

You may be entitled to a year of marriage review, one parent family claim, transfer of credits from spouse to spouse, incapacitated child tax credit. A year of marriage review can be very beneficial if one spouse had not fully untilised their tax credits or cut off band. You may be entitled to a refund of tax credits even if in receipt of jobseekers benefit. A review of these expenses for the last 4 years could result in a refund ….