KN Network Services - Rail
Kn Network Services
Transport – Rail
For over 10 years KN Network Services has supported the development and maintenance of the rail infrastructure in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and across the UK. KNNS has the safety and quality accreditations to work in highly secure areas, along with flexible, technical, labour skills for building, engineering, track engineering, comms, mechanical and electrical works.
Facts and figures
- 61 stations refurbished in 2009.
- 80,000m track upgraded since 2007.
- 140 signaling masts inspected and maintained annually.
- Technical, qualified labour provisioning.
- Electrical works.
- Rail track removal, installation and refurbishment.
- Track maintenance of points, crossings and welding/grinding of rails.
- Full station refurbishment.
- Reactive and planned maintenance.
- Car park construction, refurbishment and access controls.
- Embankment and cutting refurbishment projects.
- Routine operations and maintenance of track way.
- Telecom mast infrastructure and maintenance.
- SCADA, CCTV, PS, GSM and and signaling equipment installations.
- CDM Co-ordinator/Project Supervisor Construction Phase (PSCS).
- Procurement, logistics and plant management.
- Overnight working (outages) and environmental impact assessment.
- Labour force provision to client requirements.
- Mechanical and electrical services.
- Signals and comms facilities.
- Operational and maintainence – 24/7 facilities.
- Link Up accreditation.
- Fully trained LUL workforce.
- Track safety (PTS).
- Confined space working.
Contact Kn Network Services
Email - none provided
Print this page