KN Network Services - Highways
Kn Network Services
Transport – Highways
KN Network Services has completed a wide variety of roads and highway projects for local authorities and county councils. Projects have extended over multiple locations and included ramp schemes, road upgrading works, carriageway repairs, upgrade and diversion works, quality bus corridors and environmental works.
Facts and figures
- 30,000sqm of pavement relaid annually.
- 150 bus stops upgraded since 2008.
- 5,000m of utilities diverted each year.
- 4,500m of QBC constructed in 2009.
- Road construction and maintenance.
- Pedestrian and traffic management.
- Urban rejuvenation projects.
- Environmental improvements and landscaping.
- Traffic calming schemes.
- Diversion works.
- Carriageway repair.
- Installing underground traffic ducting.
- Installing traffic lights, scats and loops.
- Constructing signalized mobility impaired junctions.
- Upgrading major junctions.
- Signing, lining and lighting works.
- Developing bus stops with kassel kerbs.
- Constructing traffic calming features – ramps, speed cushions, entry treatment.
- Granite paving and kerbing.
- Installation of poles and signs.
- Asphalt reinstatement.
- Concrete and bitumen road construction works.
- Foul and surface water containment.
- Sign lighting and guarding at road works.
- Construction skills certificate scheme.
- Safety at street works and roads certificate.
- Underground and over-head cable avoidance certification.
- Manual handling training.
- CIF safety management course.
Contact Kn Network Services
Email - none provided
Print this page