High Capacity Pumping | Klargester
A Range of High Capacity Pumping Systems for Domestic & Commercial Applications
As the specification by Municipal Agencies has increased over the years, emergency storage requirements have become a mainstay for most
applications in line with current legislation.
To accommodate this, Klargester has specifically developed a range of pumping stations which incorporate storage requirements
which can be expanded to cater for most applications.
Designed for Quality, Reliability & Peace of Mind
The 2.6m Horizontal Pumping Station is manufactured from robust GRP and incorporates a 100mm reinforcing rib at 770mm intervals.
The construction has an 8mm nominal wall thickness to provide a durable and rigid tank system.
The station is designed to incorporate the pump sump at one end of the tank. An integral wall separates the sump section from the holding tank section.
The integral wall has an overflow to allow the effluent to pass to the holding tank in a high level situation. The overflow is screened to 12mm particle
size to prevent floating debris and grease from passing from the sump to the holding tank, thereby easing the cleaning process. At a low level in the integral
wall, a non-return valve is installed to allow the flow to return to the sump when the system becomes operational again.
The system is simple in design and construction for ease of maintenance.
The system range is suitable for the following applications:
- Housing developments with up to 24hr storage requirements (10 - 500 houses)
- Commercial developments
- Industrial developments
- Hotels and restaurants
- Caravan and camping sites
- Single tank installation up to 80m³ (multiple tank systems available)
- Multiple valve chamber location and invert options • Weir cover screen prevents solids passing into main storage chamber
- Unique weir screen cleaning facility removes need to access the chamber during maintenance
- High level alarm (as applicable)
- Totally sealed system
- Factory pre-fabricated under controlled conditions to ensure consistent high quality construction
- Minimal on-site assembly
- Easy to install - one piece tank chamber
- Less cranage requirements compared to concrete pumping stations
- On-site Health & Safety issues are minimised - no requirement for personnel to enter the tank during excavation on-site to complete installation work
- Reduced maintenance - easy cleaning out of holding tank
- Shallower excavation compared to concrete pumping stations
The comprehensive range of quality pumps offers solutions for most applications. Pump sizes range from 0.35kW to 12kW for the standard package pumping system.
Pump Chamber Dimensions
|Model ||Overall Length (mm) ||Total Storage Capacity (ltr) |
| || || |
|PSTOR24-01 ||4,314 ||18,302 |
|PSTOR24-02 ||5,076 ||22,348 |
|PSTOR24-03 ||5,843 ||26,420 |
|PSTOR24-04 ||6,610 ||30,493 |
|PSTOR24-05 ||7,380 ||34,581 |
|PSTOR24-06 ||8,150 ||38,669 |
|PSTOR24-07 ||8,915 ||42,730 |
|PSTOR24-08 ||9,680 ||47,748 |
|PSTOR24-09 ||10,451 ||50,886 |
|PSTOR24-10 ||11,222 ||54,979 |
|PSTOR24-11 ||13,523 ||67,196 |
|PSTOR24-12 ||15,065 ||75,383 |
| ||24 Hour Storage Capacity (approx) |
|Model ||0.5-2.0m Invert (ltr) ||2.5m Invert (ltr ||3.0m Invert (ltr) |
| || || || |
|PSTOR24-01 ||6,985 ||5,578 ||3,665 |
|PSTOR24-02 ||6,985 ||5,578 ||3,665 |
|PSTOR24-03 ||10,771 ||8,566 ||5,688 |
|PSTOR24-04 ||14,582 ||11,574 ||7,724 |
|PSTOR24-05 ||18,393 ||14,582 ||9,761 |
|PSTOR24-06 ||22,219 ||17,602 ||11,805 |
|PSTOR24-07 ||26,044 ||20,622 ||13,849 |
|PSTOR24-08 ||29,845 ||23,622 ||15,880 |
|PSTOR24-09 ||33,646 ||26,623 ||17,911 |
|PSTOR24-10 ||37,477 ||29,646 ||19,587 |
|PSTOR24-11 ||44,308 ||32,670 ||22,005 |
|PSTOR24-12 ||52,704 ||41,694 ||28,114 |
Key points to consider
Klargester have a team of pump experts on hand to advise you on the correct product for your site. All we need from you is information on key factors such as:
- Application: e.g. domestic residential/commercial
- Sewage, effluent or surface water?
- Inlet depth (below ground level)
- Pumping distance + lift Electrical supply
For further guidance on the measurements and sizing data required, simply give us a call. Once completed our team will provide you with a solution.
Contact our Technical Department for further information
Contact Kingspan Environmental
Email - none provided
Print this page