DTV Audio Visual Ltd accepts no responsibility for the availability of channels mentioned below, or the malfunction of satellite equipment after using the instructions below, or any information contained in this web site.
Go to the Services menu by pressing the Services button on the remote, the following screen appears…
Press the down arrow or Select and then use the right arrow to scroll across to ADD CHNLS. The following screen appears…
Press the down arrow or Select so that Frequency (GHz) is highlighted.
- Enter the Frequency using the number buttons (the dot is inserted automatically).
- Using the up/down arrows, move the yellow highlight bar down to Polarisation, then use the left/right arrows to change the polarity.
- Using the up/down arrows, move the yellow highlight bar down to Symbol Rate, then use the left/right arrows to change the symbol rate.
- Using the up/down arrows, move the yellow highlight bar down to FEC, then use the left/right arrows to change the FEC
- Press the Yellow button to Find Channels.
- The box will now search for new channels, and a list will be displayed.
- Using the up/down arrow key, move the yellow highlight bar up or down to the channel you want to save.
- Once the desired channel is highlighted, press the yellow button, this will add a check mark to that channel.
- Add a check mark to all channels you wish to save.
- Press the Select button to finish.
- Press Select again and you will be returned to the ADD CHANNELS screen.
- Repeat the above procedure with other setting for other channels.
To watch the channels you’ve just saved, press the Services button, press the down arrow or Select, then scroll across to OTHER CH and press Select.
Please note that live pause/recording does not work on these channels.