Label Flow allows users to design and print labels easily. It has many enchanced features such as fast database connections, simplified label printing, centralised management and powerful design features.Label Flow can be used in variety of applications such as shipping labels, stock and inventory labels, asset tags, shelf edge labels etc.
Create Professional Labels in four easy steps
1. Select a database – Print labels from any database, spreadsheet or address book including CSV files, MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and many more.
- Link to any existing database
- Choose from pre-configured databases
- Create your own database from scratch
2. Design the Label – Label Flow offers unmatched label design tools enabling users of all skills levels to create professional labels of all types.
- Create standard-compliant shipping, address and mailing labels
- Choose from over 2,500 templates including Avery
- Create custom labels of any size and shape
3. Enter Label Data
Print labels quickly and reliably using the Label Print Center. Quickly search through thousands of records or add new records.
- Easily add new records
- Print from address book, inventory system or other database
- Search through existing records
4. Print the Label
Print single or sets of labels using any Windows compatible printer.
- Print on label rolls or paper sheets
- Print using thermal printers or desktop printers
- Create and print usage reports
Label Flow is available in 3 different versions:
Small Business Edition
The entry-level solution for organizations with independent users and locations.
Ideal for organizations with multiple users and locations that will benefit from centralized data management.
The advanced solution for enterprises with multiple sites, centralized data and strict security requirements.