Analytics & User Journeys — Mulreany.ie
How are people really using your website or online system?
- Identify the right tools for your website analysis.
- Assist you setting up these tools on your website.
- Ensure automated reporting is in place.
- Analyse and interpret the results.
- Report back to you with findings and actionable tasks to improve your business online.
Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics you can access information about how many visitors you have, when they visit, where they are located, how long they stay on your site and much more. Although it is relatively simple to setup Google Analytics on your site it requires more expertise to analyse and intepret the data. Your analytics should drive improvements to your business online – if not they are simply pretty graphs without any purpose.