This system has been designed and developed using the very latest technology for Windows Operating Systems. The package uses Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase Adaptive Server database technology and it allows the system to be deployed and concurrently used by 1 - 100 users. System is easy to use due to the intuitive design and totally parameterised for complete flexibility.
- One screen allows users to totally handle all areas of policy maintenance without being cumbersome and unwieldy.
- Use of colour is discreetly used to emphasise different tasks.
- One of the principle design tasks was to “round out” the functionality of the System to provide features beyond processing policies and finance records.
- System also incorporates extensive report selection criteria and even allows users to define their own selection and sort filters.
- Important documents within the company concerning respective policies can be linked to the policy/claims programs.
- E-mail triggers are also available within the system to automatically send messages at critical points.
Module - 1: System Setup
A menu that allows total flexibility with regard to various system parameters used in the system.
Facility provided to record details on broker : address, phone, fax etc. along with default texts to appear on Cover Notes, Certificates etc.
Maintains a list of bloodstock sales that can be subsequently used to record source of policy e.g. Goffs Orby 1999.
Report available of all related transactions.
Allows users to maintain a list of Insurance Types with related short and long narratives to be used in processing policies e.g. All Risks of Mortality (ARM).
Allows users to maintain a file of standard texts to be used in cover Notes/Certificates etc.
All policy details are recorded under a specific underwriter contract which holds the period of contract and a default broker commission rate. There is no restriction on the number of contracts and the Border is printed by contract.
Facility to define levy rates for all transactions processed throughout the system.
Facility to define a list of geographical limits to be used in processing policies.
System allows full details on each underwriter used in policy processing to be recorded along with a default broker commission rate.
Facility to maintain on-line full client details along with email address, default currency used.
Facility to maintain default narrative (long and short) of insurance risk/use.
Also allows definition of: default rate, whether manual calculation of premium is allowed and if dates are mandatory (prospective foal insurance).
3rd. Party Details: Allows users to define a list of 3rd. Parties regularly used in processing policies along with a default commission rate.
Module 2 - Policy Maintenance
The policy maintenance module provides all the functions that are required to keep policy data up to - date and enables the user to print Cover Notes, and Certificates effortlessly.
Features of Policy Maintenance Window:
- Automatic Premium Calculations
- Automatic Broker and Underwriter values calculated
- Prospective Foal feature
- Different Screen colours used to high - light various transactions
- Complete Policy History along with payment tracking
- Manual overrides available for flexibility
Claims Processing: Includes functions to maintain per client/policy :
- Date Advised
- Dates Documents Received
- Claim Status
- Payment Details & Notes
Summary and detailed reports available on claims with extensive selection criteria.
- Policy inquiry by Client
- Daily Activity Inquiry
- Policy Inquiry by Animal
- Full Client details List
- Bordereaux by Underwriter/Contract
- Daybook Report shows user and dates
- Policy Renewals Summary
- Policy Renewals Detail
- Missing Policy Documents : Vet Certs etc.
- Business by Source (Sales, 3rd. Parties)
- Claim Details
- Payments Log