Web design & development - full suite of digital services
web design, graphic design, website design
Take away the ‘techie’ aspects of web development and it is relatively simple – websites are not just funky, glossy online brochures. They are selling tools. Websites are an online retail property, a place where your customers come to shop and talk. One of the most frustrating things about business websites is the sheer amount of them that do not do what they are supposed to do. Content Management Systems that are never updated, e-commerce portals that are a nightmare to navigate, poor coding, and shoddy design litter the World Wide Web. In Ireland we are as bad as we think we are good.
That is where WebBuddy comes in and why I hold true to our core philosophies;
1. BUILD websites that work, that do what they are supposed to do.
2. DESIGN contemporary interfaces, not all sites have to look the same – they can be stylish and modern without sacrificing on function.
3. CODE websites to high standards (W3C) that work across all platforms. From desktop to smartphone.
4. OPTIMISE websites to give them the best chance of getting noticed. Ensure Google brings people to your site.
5. TRAIN customers and staff how to best manage their website – how to regularly update and edit according to their needs. Convince customers to incorporate web reporting into their management KPI’s.
, internet development
, internet marketing
, online marketing
, search engine optimisation
, web design
, web development
, Web Marketing
, web page design
, web site design
, website design
, website development