The Vista Eye Clinic involves five consultant Ophthalmologists available to see both Public (with valid medical card) and Private patients. All of the Vista Eye Clinic Ophthalmologists have sub specialty interests and are listed on the Specialist list of the Medical Council.
Our Service provides:
• Emergency Eye Care – five days per week with Consultant Eye Specialists.
• Cataract Surgery – In House Surgeons for both Private & Public patients.
• Minor Operations on Site – Cyst Excision, Lacrimal Syringing, Yag Capsulotomy and Glaucoma Laser.
• Macular and Glaucoma Specialists.
• Diabetic assessment and treatment.
• Paediatric Eye Clinics and Orthoptist on site.
Dr. Kevin Tempany
Consultant Ophthalmologist, graduate of Royal College of Surgeons 1990. Fellow of The College of Surgeons and is Medical Director and Founder of the Vista Eye Clinic.