The workshop is to familiarise key food handlers with HACCP and how to devise a food safety management system based on HACCP procedures.
- Module 1 - Introduction to HACCP
- Module 2 - Prequisites of HACCP
- Module 3 - HACCP Benefit & Compliance
- Module 4 - Building a HACCP System
- Module 5 - Monitoring, Verification & Review
- Module 6 - Devise your own system
Full day workshop and HMS certified.
"A CLEAN AND EFFICIENT OPERATION EQUALS PEACE OF MIND FOR OWNERS AND A BETTER BOTTOM LINE"
H.M.S. Does not guarantee that any of the above options will protect the outlet
from prosecution if an offence is committed under current food hygiene legislation.