Solution: Automated Network and System Discovery, Inventory, Mapping and Change Management Monitoring and Reporting
Codima Technologies enables organizations to take full control of their IT assets and business critical IT networks that must perform 24/7. Focused on easy to use, cost-efficient, highly visual and modular tools Codima's flagship solutions autoAsset and autoMap allow easy device discovery, reporting and mapping along with change management reporting and alerting.
Designed from ground up to be VoIP specific, Codima delivers best practice VoIP Management from pre-assessment through post-deployment enabling organizations to successfully deploy and manage VOIP. The beginning to end solution manages a VoIP network from testing to daily operation.
Fluke Network's NetFlow Tracker provides insight into how traffic usage is impacting network performance. NetFlow Tracker leverages the power of NetFlow and IPFIX data to enable you to collect, store, and report on EVERY flow that is traversing your infrastructure.
NetFlow Tracker helps you:
- pro-actively manage and troubleshoot network and application performance issues
- understand the impact of voice, viruses, hacking, multicast, DNS, peer-to-peer and worms on your network.
- accurately plan network changes and new application roll-outs.
- justify bandwidth upgrades.
- validate WAN Optimization schemes with pre-post deployment assessments.
- ensure usage policies are enforced.
- archive information for regulatory and compliance requirements.
NetFlow Auditor leverages NetFlow and IPFIX data to provide you real-time and historical network usage information and visibility of critical importance to multiple functions within the IT organization including network performance and security specialists, data center managers, capacity planners, network architects and business decision makers.
NetFlow Auditor's purpose built solution for Service Providers and Telco’s provides additional capabilities for:
- monitoring massive core traffic flows
- optimizing peering traffic
- monitoring and managing service level agreements