Headed up by Bryan McWilliams, Atlantic’s experienced Professional Services team is ready to work with you to maximize your network and systems investment, while minimizing your network expenses.
Atlantic's Training, Consulting and Professional services can be delivered remotely or on site. We have extensive engineering, training and consulting experience in:
- Network management strategy and deployment
- Product evaluation and training
- Network architecture consulting
- Network performance analysis
- Troubleshooting and fault analysis
Our technology and tool expertise includes SNMP Management, Application Response Time Management, NetFlow (flow) Analysis, Deep Packet Inspection and Protocol Analysis along with both VOIP pre-deployment testing and VoIP post deployment Management.
We are experts in the products we represent and the technologies we specialize in. All our courses are delivered in 2 hr remote modules or full day on site training, We have training available for:
- IdeaData NetFlow Auditor
- Codima Toolbox
- Fluke Networks NetFlow Tracker
Services and Consulting
- Network Management Strategy & Services
- Network management tool configuration and tuning
- Network management custom designs to meet unique requirements
- Ongoing Baseline analysis and recommendations
- Custom reporting
- Billing strategy and implementation
- Network Health Strategies
- VOIP Pre-deployment testing
- Installation and Configuration of Network Assets
We can provide the solutions and resources to remotely manage important applications and deliver reports alerts and alarms to significantly leverage your investment in our solutions.