“Discover how to instantly improve the way you use your computers. You’ll enjoy an easier, more profitable and happier working life.”
Have you bought a new PC and need help learning how to use it? We can help you learn basic PC skills necessary to run your new PC effectively. Or do you need help learning how to run your new cd-rw drive? We can help train you on your new equipment and software.
Let’s face it — computers can be frustrating.
Yet we know they can do so much more for us. In fact…
Experts agree that most people
use only 5% of a computer’s capabilities.
But how can you unlock the rest without wading through a whole load of time-consuming manuals? What if you want instant answers?
You see, most businesses are good at what they do:– but they don’t have the time or resources to stay on top of the complexity and rapid change of the computer industry. Yet poor use of computers is costing business dearly.
In fact, according to the DTI,
80% of companies consider Information
Technology to have a vital impact on
However, most companies “don’t have sufficient understanding to take full advantage of technology.” –- DTI research report, 1997
Effective computer use can lead to instant improvements in bottom line profits. They slash costs by saving staff time, improve your business efficiency and help you make better management decisions.
Discover essential computer secrets including…
- How to get instant technical support.
- Solve hidden year 2000 problems that could damage your data.
- Computerise your accounts and slash your accountant’s bill in half.
- How to use the internet like a seasoned pro.
- Solve printer problems before they drive you up the wall.
- Gain control over niggling software problems that take you hours to solve.
- Avoid the common errors most computer novices make.
- Discover the top 10 shortcuts in Microsoft Word you can’t do without.
- Effective backup secrets to safeguard your critical information.
- What to do when things go wrong and you don’t know who to turn to.
- How to save 40% of letter writing timewith power-house features hidden in your Word processor.
- Achieve amazing results … twice as fast, and with half the budget using a custom designed database.
- How to recover from a crashed computer – without losing your work.
- Amazing shortcuts in Microsoft Excel you never knew existed.
- Methods of protecting your vital information from loss.
That’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Look what else you can learn…
- Simplify your life by mastering your computer forever.
- Where to go on the Internet to seek professional advice without cost.
- How to use the Internet to network with others in your industry, who are prepared to share their hard earned business secrets.
- Getting into the top 10 on the Internet search engines.
- Integrating computer technology to simplify your work.
- Reduce clerical errors through your own custom made software, designed specially for you.
- Clear the clutter from your desk using high tech Post-It notes.
- Never miss a phone call or important task through computerised notification.
- Start using Excel like a pro and get control of your critical numbers.
- Three simple steps to sorting out ANY simple computer problem.
- How staff can get more done in less time with these effective time savers.
- Seven little-known suggestions for improving the look of your business correspondence.
- Time saving tools hidden within Windows.
- How to cope if you’re in charge of IT but don’t have the time to stay up to date with the technology.
Get These Important Answers
- Where can you buy your computers, printers and peripherals at trade prices?
- Are you better off computerising repetitive work or sticking with a manual process?
- Should you upgrade your computer or buy brand new and if so what are the cost/benefit advantages?
- What latest advances in information technology are most appropriate to your business?
- Why are computer manuals so difficult to understand?
- What to expect if you’ve never used a Computer Consultant before?
- Do you need a virus checker or is the risk all hype?
When you’re busy at work, you just don’t have time to discover the timesaving features hidden inside your computer — it’s Catch-22.
Instead, why not have our experts on your side? They’re at the cutting-edge of technology and just a phone call away. You’ll be right up-to-date with the latest methods in information technology that help improve your companies’ profit.
We’re not promising to make you into technology experts overnight. But you don’t need to be. Instead, you will get fast answers relevant to your problem. You’ll save one heck of a lot of time.
We can help with…
- Training on Microsoft Office
- Training on Microsoft Windows
- Internet advice, set-up and web page design
- Troubleshooting & technical support
- Hardware upgrades and independent purchase advice
- Networking advice, installation and support
So What About You?
Are you satisfied you are getting the most out of your computers? Or do you think there is room for improvement?
Consider what you’ll miss if you don’t take advantage of this opportunity:
- Breakthrough improvements in the way you use your computers.
- Instant technical support when you’re up to your eyes in complexity and out of your depth.
- Time-saving shortcuts and amazing secrets all businesses should know.
- Eliminate repetitive work – save time, improve staff morale and cut costs.
- Solutions to printer problems, crashed computers, lost data, network problems, hardware conflicts, installation trouble and more.
Take advantage NOW by calling us on the number below. But, let me warn you…
You need to call TODAY.
Our available time slots are limited!
We’re already busy with existing clients, so we only have room for a restricted number of further enquiries.
Why not call now while it’s fresh on your mind?
To get rid of computer frustration forever,
call Technology Assist at: 086-4015183