In the current economic climate, effective cash flow management is one of the most important issues facing small business owners today.
Even if sales are performing well – perhaps even ahead of industry peers – a business is still at serious risk if cash flow is not managed to meet the working capital and fixed capital requirements. Knowing how to avoid the pitfalls can be the difference between success and failure and KHR has extensive experience in this critical area.
KHR’s Cash Flow Management Service encompasses:
- Management of the working capital cycle (debtors, creditors and stock)
- Identification of problem areas
- Review of capital expenditure requirements
- Identification of and assistance in negotiation for suitable sources of finance
- Review of the business strategy and cash requirements
Call us on 01 234 26 66 or fill in the form below for a free consultation: