A hosted desktop solution removes the headache of managing and financing your own IT infrastructure with the flexibility to access your own data, software and files from anywhere in the world.
Cloud desktops use a Software as a Service (SaaS) model to provide enterprise level IT services and stress free IT to those that adopt them.
• Connectivity via any PC, anywhere
• Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Automatic updates and back ups
• Access to any software or application your company uses
• Massive cost savings on IT infrastructure and energy bills
• Only pay for what you use
• Scalable – add and reduce users as required
• Technologically advanced servers that guarantee high levels of up time and efficiencies
• Levels of security that are matched only by banks
• Forms part of a disaster recovery plan
Hosted Desktop & the Power of the Cloud
Cloud computing is rarely out of the news with the leading news organisations producing headlines such as:
- ‘Cloud computing for business goes mainstream’ – BBC News
- ‘Let the cloud do your business’s heavy lifting’ – Telegraph
In harnessing the power of the cloud, a hosted desktop enables resources to be shared and the cost benefits of this to be passed on to all.
CloudServer+ Hosted Desktop
‘Your hosted desktop service has revolutionised the way we work, all our data is in one place and secure, no headaches managing a server on site and no chance of losing the data in the event of a break in or fire. Plus our team can log in literally anywhere in the world, one of our staff lives in Cyprus. Thanks again for the excellent service.’
Project Manager, Medical Pipeline Services
Key Computers are local IT experts, providing IT services and mobile workforce management solutions to businesses since 1984.