Insolvency Solutions - Free initial insolvency consultations
Given the current extreme economic conditions, we at kavanaghfennell are launching our insolvency solutions service. With this service we are looking to utilise, to their fullest extent, the insolvency procedures currently available in this jurisdiction to restructure businesses and to preserve goodwill whenever possible.
Initial consultations are Free
About the service and kavanaghfennell
- When a business comes under financial pressures it is our experience and it is generally accepted across the board that early action by Directors, increases an entity’s chances of survival.
- At kavanaghfennell we recognise that Irelands insolvency legislation struggles to provide many SME's with effective restructuring solutions, which is something that is acutely required given the current economic climate.
- Being a specialised insolvency practice since 1997 means that kavanaghfennell have learned to work within the limits of the current legislation, while still preserving the intangible, yet vitally important, value of the goodwill of a business.
- We have successfully worked with a large number of SME's in helping them restructure their businesses through a formal insolvency procedure.
- We have encountered many different insolvency scenarios and in overcoming those hurdles, we have developed a wealth of insolvency experience that is unique in Ireland.
- We will apply our vast insolvency experience to deliver cost effective solutions for SME's faced with insolvency.
- The costs can be tailored to the project at hand and given the typical lack of available finance at the outset of many assignments, we can link our remuneration to defined performance benchmarks, rather than lumbering Directors and Shareholders with additional financial obligations.