Kaseya Certification Program
is formal recognition of a level of proficiency in the knowledge and practice of the Kaseya platform. The certificate holder makes the company eligible for immediate Priority Support.
* includes the core functionality and usage of Kaseya including Agent Deployment, Agent Procedures, Audit & Inventory, Info Center, Live Connect, Monitoring, Patch Management, Remote Control, System Setup and Ticketing.
The Certification test evaluates both your understanding of the concepts and your readiness as a practitioner in a two-step examination process:
Multiple choice questions measure competence in Kaseya concepts.
Hands-on real-world problems measure competence as a practitioner and readiness to assume administrator roles using Kaseya.
Certification tests are scheduled in advance and are available 24x7.
*Additional certifications for the Kaseya add-on modules coming soon.
Preparing for a test is always good practice. Below is a Four-Step Review Reinforcement process insuring you are well prepared for the Certification test:
Step 1: Back to the Basics!
Streaming videos expose you to some of the most important functionalities in each module through real-world scenarios.
Step 2: Hands On! Step 3: Practice Makes Perfect!
Virtual environments provide you with five dedicated virtual machines and a shared Kaseya server to practice what you have reviewed.
Step 4: Mastering the Concepts!
A book chapter per module provides you with all of the detailed functions in Kaseya and a self-assessment quiz helps you evaluate yourself.
- One-on-one orientation sessions to learn how to use the review materials, and to learn what package would best fit your knowledge and schedule.
- One-on-one sessions to answer any questions that you may have on how to use Kaseya, how to access review materials, and how to perform hands-on exercises in virtual labs.
- One-on-one sessions to provide detailed feedback on how you performed when practicing the hands-on exercises in virtual labs.
- One-on-one sessions to provide in-depth analysis of your performance during the certification test accompanied by step-by-step instructions on how to improve your performance.
Priority Support Access
Successfully going through the rigor of the certification exam, demonstrates a higher level of comprehension to operate and administer the Kaseya product offering. In return for this investment, we are happy to offer a higher level of support to your company related to the subject matter for which certification has been achieved. Benefits associated with priority support include:
- Tickets are submitted directly to the Kaseya specialist (level 2) for handling
- Tickets are responded to and handled at a priority level just below Severity 1 issues
Please refer to the Kaseya Support Policy for SLA details
For more information or to schedule your certification