Services available from K J O'Brien & Co. registered auditors and accountants
Management Advisory, Management Advisory Services
Our Range of Services
K.J. O'Brien & Co. was
founded by Kennedy J.O'Brien in 1979. The practice is a medium
sized practice offering a range of services to a variety of
clients including corporate clients, sole traders and private
individuals with second sources of income. Ken O'Brien retired
from the practice in 2000 and handed it over to his two sons
Richard J. O'Brien C.P.A. and Henry F. O'Brien A.F.A.
- To provide exceptional professional auditing,
accounting, tax and management advisory services to our
clients and the community we serve and live in.
- To seek meaningful clients and to help
each one reach the maximum potential.
- To support the development of a highly
qualified group of individuals who interrelate with one
another to reach our maximum potential.
- To maintain an organisation that is enjoyable
and rewarding to work with.
- To contribute to our community and the
profession to which we belong.
- To grow, but never to lose the local identity
and personal relationship with our personnel, our clients
and the community which are the foundations of our practice.
, Management Advisory Services