JC Hoban & Company Solicitors offer a full service in all areas of inheritance law.
It is vital to make a Will if you own property or assets particularly if you have a partner or spouse, children or other family members you may wish to make provision for.
Important Points to remember in relation to making a Will.
· Who are the persons you would most trust to become your Executors / Trustees or Guardians of your children?
· Do you have any particular requirements in relation to funeral arrangements or burial as opposed to cremation?
· Make a list of your assets as well as any Bank Accounts and Investments you might have.
· Do you have any specific items that are dear to you that you may wish to leave to someone. Services
· Drafting wills and Estate Planning
· Drafting Trusts Documents
· Administration of Estates
· Administration of Trusts
· Powers of Attorney
· Wards of Court
· Advising Family Members and Beneficiaries as to their Rights in relation to Estates and Trusts