James Watters Solicitors have vast experience is all facets of immigration law. If you are applying for residency or citizenship we can help with the application process. If you have received a deportation order it may be possible to have that order revoked.
If you are a non-EU national married to an Irish Citizen or an EU National you have rights and entitlements to reside here. If you have come into the country and are seeking refugee status we can assist you, and if your application for refugee status is not favourable, we will assist you by appealing to the Refugee Appeals Tribunal. We are aware of the many difficulties that face new immigrants to this country and we have processed many successful applications on behalf of our clients.
We can assist you with:
- ORAC and Asylum Appeal Applications
- Humanitarian Leave to Remain Applications
- Subsidiary Protection Applications
- Judicial Review
- Family Reunification
- Revocation of Deportation Orders
- Naturalisation and Citizenship Applications
- Residency Applications
- Obtaining visas, work permits and business permits
- Irish Citizen Child Queries
- Marriage applications
- Company formation
- Refugee Legal Aid