IWA has been working with, and providing services to, people with limited mobility since
1960. Our wide range of services promotes quality of life for people with disabilities in Ireland.
Driven by the needs of our members, IWA is constantly developing and piloting new concepts of service delivery. In all areas of service provision, we are committed to developing and adhering to standards of best practice.
Our range of services and programmes includes:
- Assisted Living Services
- Resource & Outreach Centres (ROCs)
- Independent Living Apartments with support services
- Interaction - a community inclusion/participation project
- Motoring Advice, Assessment And Tuition
- Parking Permits
- Training & Education
- Wheelchair Sales, Rental & Repair
- Respite & Holidays
- Housing Support
- Information & Publications
- Youth Services