IPS Engineering Ltd. | Services
welding, engineering company, cylinders
Our modern 5000 sq.ft. Works area has an extensive range of modern machine-tools, plus welding & fabrication facilities, and a dedicated 'clean-area' for the repair, manufacture and pressure-testing of Hydraulic Cylinders.
IPS Engineering is a Dublin based engineering company serving the Leinster area (Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Wicklow, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois, Offaly and West-Meath).Centrally located in Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Dublin 10 close to the M50, N7 and N4 Motorways.
- Specialised Dismantling, Assembling and Pressure Testing Equipment.
- Condition-Inspection and Reporting of damaged equipment.
- Rebuild and machine damaged Cylinder-Ends and Piston-Rod Ends.
- Cylinder Reseals.
- Replacement Hard Chrome Piston Rods.
- Replacement Pistons.
- New Tubes and Glands.
- Hydraulic Feed Pipes replaced.
- All required machining and welding done “In House” in our 5000 sq/ft workshop.
- Large stocks of Quality-Certified Chromed-Rod and Honed-Tube.
- All Cylinders are fully Pressure-Tested before despatch.
- All Cylinders stamped with Unique ID Numbers.
Note: We can dismantle damaged units to inspect and prepare a Repair Report and Quotation when requested.
IPS Cylinder Facilities:
• Hydraulic Test Unit
Can pressure test all cylinders up to 200 bar
• Dismantling, Assembling and Testing Area
- Modern Centre-Lathes and Milling Machines use digital-read-out and fast carbide-tooling to produce accurate precision parts quickly - to a high quality.
- Large Vertical Borer and Radial Drill accommodate a wide range of parts from small to very large.
- Power-Honing; Keyway Cutting & Broaching; Portable Line-Boring equipment.
- Large area for Welding, Repair and Assembly, including a Hydraulic-Press (100Tonnes) and a heavy-duty forklift.
- Our MIG and TIG Welders cover a wide range of parts and machinery, in a variety of materials including Mild-Steel, Stainless-Steel and Aluminium.
- Full access to high quality Profile-cut and Laser-cut Parts.
- Brazing and Soldering facilities.
- IPS Engineering site support can improve your business performance by reducing plant down-time and extending the service life of your plant and machinery.
- Our experienced and time-served Engineers will inspect and measure worn or damaged parts, action the remedial work, and then fit the replacement or repaired parts on your site.
- Our Service Vans will transport large parts and machinery to and from site, along with mobile welding plant and repair equipment.
, engineering company