A simple system without surprises
For our customers in FMCG we offer a simple One-Way trip system compatible with supply chains and one which fulfils todays market needs for simplicity and quality. In the FMCG markets, brand owners, manufacturers and growers faced with a list of daily challenges dont need to add pallets to their list.
How does our One-Way trip work?
Four easy steps to shipping products on our pallets
- You order our high quality pallets and we deliver the right number to you (or you can collect them if you prefer).
- You deliver your products on our pallets to your customers and inform us when and where the pallets have been shipped.
- We then collect the empty pallets.
- Once returned to an IPP Logipal depot the pallets are individually inspected against our strict quality criteria and repaired if necessary. The cycle begins again (see 1).
All you have to do is:
- let us know the number of pallets you need and order them on time
- when the pallets are in your custody dont lose them
- inform us where you have sent them.
We do the rest, by:
- managing the pool of pallets to ensure that we always have 100% availability
- operating depots that store, quality inspect and repair pallets
- arranging the delivery of pallets to customers or the collection from retailers
- liaising directly with retail points to ensure that we can collect empty pallets
- controlling and auditing the adherence to our quality standards.
High quality pallets
You can count on our high quality pallets. As a customer of IPP Logipal, you will receive either new pallets directly from one of our manufacturers or pallets that have been quality inspected and repaired according to IPP Logipal standards.
Three other one-way-trip services
IPP Logipal offers its customers in addition to its classic one-way-trip system three other services: Trade Direct, Closed Loop and Trend Charging. IPP Logipal designed these tailored services in order to meet its customers needs. Pick and choose the one which suits your company. All these services are simple and easy to use.
- Trade Direct
Trade Direct is a service in which IPP Logipal delivers pallets directly from the last user, often a retail distribution centre, instead of from our own depot. These customers operate in a market sector in which high quality pallets are not required or monitor pallet quality themselves. We pass our savings onto our Trade Direct customers, which means that our customers pay a lot less for this service than for the classic service. Trade Direct is available in the UK and in the Benelux.
- Closed Loop
This is another service similar to Trade Direct. Instead of IPP Logipal delivering the pallets, selected large customers can collect the pallets from the last user, such as a retail distribution centre. These Closed Loop customers benefit from an even lower price than our Trade Direct customers.
- Trend Charging: a new trend in charging
Trend Charging: a new trend in charging
A new service for those customers who find visibility of time-based rental costs of utmost importance. Or for those not quite sure how long the rental period is. This service works similarly to the other one-way-trip services only the pallet rental charges are per day.