Your website is the online arm of your business. It exists primarily to sell your products and services or to put you in touch with people who will buy your products and services.
People will use your site to gauge the quality of your business and will make assumptions about your products and services based on what they see online.
No business can take advantage of the considerable opportunities created by the internet until they first establish a credible online presence.
Like a physical business premises, your site must be:
- Designed specifically to further your business objectives
- Well built and pleasant to navigate
- Easy to find
If your business wants to operate effectively online you need to create a site that does justice to your products and services. Your customers and potential customers need to be able to find you easily. When you have driven traffic to your website you need to be able to effectively convert that traffic to business and monitor your return on investment so you can improve your performance continuously. You and your customers need to be confident that everyone’s data is safe.
- Analysis of current online presence
- Competitor analysis
- Domain advice and reservation
- Graphic design and brand message development
- Content, translation if necessary
- Website build incorporating SEO & SEM principles and usability and accessibility best practices
- Sites designed specifically to deliver conversions
- eCommerce build and integration where relevant
- Google Analytics configuration and integration
- Deployment and hosting