Infinite-focus Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction
Infinite focus and her partners MI Ltd and S. Valley Ltd in particular has provided a comprehensive and flexible service to the UK Gas Industry with many years experience in oil and gas throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia, the Middle East. The company has provided a sustained and comprehensive construction service to the gas industry, contributing to the development of best practice and improvement of safety standards.
In maintaining the position as the leading contractor in the gas business the company and its partners’ pipeline construction section has continually invested in training and has developed highly qualified and professional teams that have reviewed processes and technology to continuously improve services achieving recognition as a company that champions best value and has a reputation for delivery. The company recognises that people are its greatest asset and have developed a large, well-trained and experienced workforce supporting a philosophy of undertaking most activities in-house to provide the necessary controls and flexibility to meet today’s challenges effectively.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality: The Company continually invests in the purchase of conventional and specialist plant and equipment to the extent that it now has the largest and best maintained spread of pipeline equipment in the
Excellent stakeholder relationships achieved in both urban and open country construction environments have been reflected in the Considerate Contractors Awards Corporation of
and City of
The partnership continues to contribute proactively to the development of the gas industry by sharing best practices through its membership of industry associations and forums etc.
Trade Association Membership of our partners: The Council for Registered Gas Installers (CORGI); Pipeline Industries Guild; Institution of Gas Engineers & Managers Affiliate Member; Society of British Gas Industries
Services: Design, Build, Test , Commission, Operate Maintain, New Installations, Replacement & Refurbishment, Maintenance, Emergency Works
Construction and procurement of Onshore above Ground Installations (AGI); Turnkey contracts that embraces Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Works, designed to operate at variable working pressure as much as 147 bar with test pressures of 225 bar. Carbon Steel Piping ranged from 50mm dia to 750 mm with grades to API5 LX65 and wall thicknesses to 33mm.
Facilities: Onshore Cross Country and Urban, Welded Steel High Pressure Pipelines, Distribution, Networks, Customer Services, Terminals, Above Ground Installations Service, Connections, Metering, Compressor Stations, River & Estuary Crossings.
Materials: Welded steel, Polyethylene, Cast iron, Ductile iron, Stainless steel.
- Traditional open cut
- Directional drilling
- Auger boring
- Live insertion
- Pipe bursting
- Small diameter moling
- Hot tapping Roll-down
- Rail/road/river crossing
- Dead insertion
Strenghts and Why Us:
- Customer focused extensive experience in the gas distribution sector
- Commitment to collaborative and transparent working environment
- Large directly employed workforce
- Large plant and transport holding
- National integrated service
- Flexible approach, delivery of objectives
- Large company capability that manages and cares about the detail
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects over wide geographic areas effectively
- Ability to plan and integrate activities with other contractors and third parties to maximise productivity
- Proactive in value engineering, risk management and design development to eliminate waste and drive down cost
- Streamlined Management Systems certified to ISO EN 9001 2000, 14001, HSAS 18001
- Early project design input to design out waste and plan construction programmes effectively
- Excellent Safety Record