Liaise with tenant – no more calls to you at inconvenient hours. Take emergency calls from tenant.
We will maintain good relationship with tenants on behalf of the landlord. Inspect property 4 times per year. Inspect property at end of tenancy to check inventory & conditions. Inspect property after vacated to ascertain any furniture/decoration/fixture requirements & inventory.Check utilities are paid up to date of vacating accommodation, and bills to be transferred into new tenants name. Oversee renovations and improvements to your investment property; It is easier to quickly turn around a vacant property when it has been cleaned, decorated and it is presented well. Assist you the landlord reach compliance with the law and all local authority requirements therefore avoiding late-payment fines or penalties. Help you with taxation issues. Are you availing of capital allowances on the expenses and additions to your rental property? Oversee technical legal compliances regarding health and safety, gas appliances etc.
To reassure you, we will always:
- Act within the law and in accordance with iManage Properties Management's Values and Principles
- Use only vetted contractors who have signed up to our own terms and conditions
- Act as an agent of necessity where urgent repairs are required and you are not contactable We will also:
- Carry out property inspections upon request and send you a report
- Orchestrate property maintenance and administration on a one-off or project basis
- Provide a menu of services offering full management cover when requested even when the property is empty
- Provide full project management service covering everything from putting up a shelf to a full refurbishment.
- Organise gas and electrical inspections, issue you with a certificate and let you know when it is time to have another - Organise inventories, check ins and check outs using an independent clerk
- Email you regularly with special offers and advice to make sure that you are covered by all the latest laws and obligations
iManage properties can offer clients expert advice on how best to present and maximise their investment. We understand the difficulties involved with clients sourcing trustworthy and reliable tradesman, especially for those based overseas; we have done the hard work for you in bringing together a pool of approved suppliers and tradesman. When considering your options, simply give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your needs. *Tired rental property restyled for increased income.
A spacious two bedroom apartment within a prestigious development. The apartment had let successfully with our office over a number of years – An interior design company were contacted by the lettings team when the property came back to the market as it was evident improvements were required to maximise it’s letting potential.They were able to identify the weaknesses and recommended a cosmetic refurbishment program and introduce new furnishings – simple improvements such as retaining the sofas but dressing with contemporary cushions updated the style. Once the project was completed the property was brought to the market dressed and staged to appeal to a wide demographic. The property let successfully within a short period of time securing an increased rental income.
- Help with registering for tax with Revenue
- Deal with all calls and emergencies regarding repairs
- Carry out small repairs up to a nominal-amount without the need for authorisation from you
- Deal with any rent arrears*
- Always keep you informed of everything that happens at your property.
- Advise on legal matters relating to deposits and tenancies.