The UK's leading suite of project and funding management tools.
With over ten years of combined experience providing fund management
solutions to a wide range of public sector organisations, Idox is undoubtedly
well positioned to support your organisation in optimising its approach
to external funding – not just maximising it.
Idox Information Solutions provides the UK's two leading solutions to
external funding management allowing you to maintain a corporate view
of all external funding activity including partnerships and 'in-kind'
A sophisticated yet simple-to-use online management tool to help local
authorities streamline project and funding activity.
- Align projects to key objectives, strategies and beneficiaries.
- Improve efficiency and save staff time by identifying potentially
- Use previous experience and best practice to inform future applications.
- Promote joined-up thinking by identifying common themes and cross-departmental
- Increase transparency and accountability by introducing an internal
approval process for all funding activities.
- Find additional funding sources using an in-built search tool.
- Bid Track – record and
track all past and present external funding applications.
- Fund Track – monitor all
funds allocated outwards to local projects and groups.
- Idox Obligation Tracker – help
planning departments track and allocate funds relating to Section
106 planning application obligations.
- Built in funding search tool –
an easy-to-use fully searchable external funding database with accurate,
up-to-date information on thousands of European Union, Government,
RDA, local authority and charitable trust funding opportunities.
A leading funding management service providing organisations with a complete,
corporate solution capable of powerful data manipulation and reporting
at the touch of a button.
GRANTtracker was originally conceived by East Sussex County Council,
and built by the GRANTfinder team. It is now used by a wide range of public
sector organisations, in a variety of ways to manage their funding management
GRANTtracker is a powerful online tool which is incredibly quick and
easy to use. The key benefit to the system being simple and intuitive
for users is that your organisation will maintain a consistent and high
level of usage and therefore far greater data integrity and availability
of that data for reporting.
GRANTtracker is completely web-based and access to the service is strictly
governed to ensure that entered information is safe and secure.
Many organisations use GRANTtracker as their external funding management
solution from local authorities and housing associations right the way
through to Government departments and fire & rescue services, it is
their system of choice.
- The ability to monitor and manage all aspects of generated revenue
and its delivery, as well as any allocations of money from central
sources such as for commissioning and grant giving.
- A fully customisable system moulding to the needs and structure
of organisations – from an 'off the shelf' product.
- Fully integrated and automated alerts around internal project approval
mechanisms, as well as proactive e-mail alerts to all claim information
such as due dates, audit dates and much more through our dedicated
Claims & Approval Module.
- The complete management and monitoring of initial project ideas,
the bidding process, drawing in the funding, partner and in-kind contributions,
seed and leverage funding and also the complete delivery and expenditure
profiling of projects and programs to enable accurate reporting back
to internal stakeholders and funders.