Ibenza » Products » Maestro
web site, content management
Maestro is the name of a content management software product developed by Tim. It is a web-based system, where users can edit pages "in place" while they browse the web site. It is aimed at small to medium sized businesses and has all the power and features you will need to grow your web site with your business. The main advantage of this software is that it is very easy to use.
The following web sites are powered by Maestro and will give you an idea of what it can do:
- Ready to go. There is no need to download or install software because it is a purely web-based system.
- You simply browse to the page you want to edit, click the edit icon in the top corner (only available to logged in users), make your changes and save.
- State-of-the-art security systems are in place to keep your web site safe from hackers.
- Built-in page versioning. Maestro ensures that you never lose any information due to accidental over-writing or accidental deletion of a page. You can view previous versions of each page, or view a comprehensive revision history detailing all the changes made throughout the lifetime of a page.
- Image optimisation ensures that pictures and photos are formatted correctly and resized (where appropriate) for Internet use.
Maestro is sold on a per-user per-month basis, so there is no up-front cost associated with the software, and you are free to cancel at any time.
Security and Monitoring
, web site