Hyde Engineering + Consulting provides in-house training services based on your specific needs. We have provided training for such companies as Amgen, Centocor, Diosynth, Fluor Daniel, Merck, MedImmune, Medarex, Wyeth Lederle Pediatrics, Genentech and Biogen Idec.
In addition to specific tailored training programs for company personnel, the Hyde team has developed specialized training programs for Industry groups, Associations, and specialized training organizations that include MicroRite, Pharmaconference and the Institute for Validation Technology.
Training program development is overseen by Dr. Peter Watler, Chief Technology Officer for Hyde, and curricula developed in response to changing industry guidelines and regulations. Seminars and workshops have included the following topics:
- CIP engineering principles
- Cleaning mechanisms and agents
- CIP system components and functions
- Spray devices used for CIP
- Application of SIP technologies
- Control systems strategies
- Cleaning validation principles and practices
- Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP)
- Integration of skidded systems into a pharmaceutical process
- Control system validation strategies