Hyde Engineering + Consulting provides comprehensive planning and project management services for bioprocess and clean technology industries.
The Hyde team of experienced engineers and consultants will work with you to develop robust, achievable timelines for each phase of your project – from conceptual design through commissioning and qualification to GMP operation.
Our emphasis is proactively identifying potential risks and developing risk mitigation strategies so that your project will be completed on time and within budget.
Project Planning and Design
- Scope Development
- Establishing Deliverable
- Resource Planning
- Risk and Contingency Analysis
- Cost Estimation
- Tracking Progress
- Vendor Management
- Risk Management and Critical Path Management
- Decision Management and Issue Resolution
- Owner's Representative
- Construction Management / Oversight
- Project Performance Metrics