Leading Edge Cleaning Programs
Hyde Engineering + Consulting is recognized as a world-wide leader in the development of cleaning and sterilization strategies for the bio/pharmaceutical industry.
As an industry leader, we have contributed to numerous written publications and books, seminars, training courses in addition to presenting for the FDA. We continue to work closely with industry associations and currently serve on PDA workgroups for new industry standards in cleaning validation and SIP validation.
Process CIP & SIP Integrated Design
From the conceptual design stage of a project, it's critical for manufacturers to integrate Clean-In-Place (CIP) and Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) with the process design of new facilities.
We have demonstrated significant capital cost savings for manufacturing facilities by integrating CIP distribution piping and SIP piping with the process equipment from the conceptual level.
- Surveys and Assessments of existing cleaning operations
- Cleanable Process Equipment Design
- Specification, Design and Commissioning of cleaning equipment (CIP skid/ parts washers)
- Sanitary Component Design
- Spray Device Specification, Design and Testing
- Parts washer Load Configuration Design and Specification
- Cleaning Cycle Design and Development
- Cleaning Validation Strategy and Consultation
Services include the following key areas:
- Sterility Assessments and Troubleshooting
- Clean Steam Generation & Distribution Engineering and Commissioning
- Process Equipment Sterilization and Autoclave Specification and Design
- Autoclave Load Configurations Specification
- Sterilization Cycle Design and Development including Temperature Mapping
- Lethality Testing utilizing Biological Indicators
- Overkill and Product Specific Design approaches for SIP cycles
- Viral Inactivation Temperature Distribution Evaluation
- Contamination Root Cause Investigations/Prevention.