Underfloor Heating - Marmox Insulation board helps to reduce the running costs of your Floor Heating
Insulation, Underfloor Heating, Floor Heating
Underfloor Heating - Marmox Insulation board helps to reduce the running costs of your Floor Heating.
Marmox Insulation board is a construction board that also acts as an excellent insulator of heat and sound. Marmox is constructed from waterproof extruded polystyrene. Each face of the board is then coated with a fiberglass mesh covered in a cement polymer mortar. Marmox boards can insulate and waterproof in one easy step. Marmox boards are great for use with underfloor heating and in wet rooms and walk in showers.
Marmox boards have several uses:-
- Underfloor Heating Insulation.
- Tile Backing Board.
- Dry lining / insulation of cellars and basements.
- Shower Cubicles.
- Loft Conversions.
- Wet Rooms.
- Rigid Boarding for Partitions.
Marmox Boards have the following properties :-
- Waterproof and a protection barrier against damp.
- Thermal Insulation (U values from 0.54 to 4.5).
- Impact sound reduced by up to 25 decibels.
- Load bearing - 30 Tonnes per m².
- High Flexual strength.
- Asbestos Free.
- Unaffected by the freeze and thaw cycle.
, Underfloor Heating