Broker Support Services is a vehicle by which brokers can place business in the London market, which they would ordinarily have no access to.
Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd. Currently has a network of over 240 brokers actively placing business throughout Broker Support Services.
The main classes of business placed and services provided through Broker Support Services are as follows:
- Liability Insurance
- High Risk/Distressed Property Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Miscellaneous Insurance - all classes of unusual risk
- Second opinion service in relation to cover/claims
- Advice regarding mergers, takeovers, valuation, legal, admin. and IT
Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd. t/a Broker Support Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as an Authorised Advisor.