homearchitect - services
architect, builder, Sketch Drawings
The homearchitect.ie process starts off with the initial home visit lasting either four or seven hours depending on the size of your project. By working together with you in your home we hope that at the end of the session, you should have an agreed proposal and a set of sketch drawings. After that you can either progress your project independently with your builder or develop further with us, whichever suits best! Not only can you stay in control of costs but you also see results quicker.
1. Initial meeting, four hour consultation or seven hour meeting.
Following on from your initial home visit you may wish for your homearchitect to progress from the sketch drawings to a comprehensive set of design drawings. If you don't already have one, your architect will need to conduct a measured survey of your property.
1. Follow up meetings/design consultation on per hour charge basis
2. Developed design drawings
3. Measured survey of existing house
4. Topographical digital land (site) survey (sometimes required for rural or unusual properties)
Many home improvements projects do not require planning permission. Your homearchitect will advise you on this. Where permission is required, the design drawings will be developed into planning application drawings.
1. Planning Application/Section 5 Application drawings and documents
2. Additional info/redesign
3. Additional Planning Application work for Protected Structure (historical report, method statement, detailed measured drawings of items to be removed etc)
Construction Information Stage
Your homearchitect can advise you on the most common pitfalls and problems when hiring and dealing with a builder, e.g. building contracts, insurances, commencement notices, dealing with mortgage providers etc. When the builder is on-site, dealing with workmanship, plumbers/electricians, payments to the builder, timelines and completion dates etc.
1. On-site work, Contract Administration (choice of basic package, medium Package, hi-end package all inclusive)
2. Additional queries from Client/Builder when choosing basic/medium package
1. Certifying of building work and Opinions on Compliance
2. BER Rating
home architect .ie provides a complete range of architectural services.
1. New house design/build
2. Interior Design and Interior Fit-Out
3. Sustainability advice and design on energy conservation
4. Project management
5. Building Conservation
6. Fire Safety Application
7. Health & Safety
8. Building Condition surveys
9. Expert Witness for court cases
10. Planning Appeals
11. Building Cost Estimating
12. Domestic disability access audit and report on adaptation
13. Lighting Design
14. Facilities Management
15. Expert brief writing
16. Dispute resolution
17. Furniture Design and build
18. Snag lists for new build
, Sketch Drawings