services - services
We Provide the Following Services:
- Holistic Therapies
|Surgeries : ||Members of our team are on hand at local surgeries where GPs prescribe methadone, to offer support and link clients into a multi-faceted care programme|
|Counselling : ||Counsellor available twice a week|
|Holistic Therapies : ||Massage, |
Indian Head Massage
- Parent information and Holistic evenings
- Information for parents and famillies, time to talk, time to relax.
- Liaison with Judicial Services
- Staff liaises with the service user's probation officer if required.
- Referral and Assessments
- Referral and assessments of clients.
- Needle Exchange
- Liaison and joint work with Community, Voluntary and Statutory services
- Liason and support work for local GPs
- Welfare Advice with local community welfare officer
- Solas Clinic
- - Methadone prescribing service with a nurse in attendance.
- 'The Chill'
- - Friday night-time programme for young people over the age of 15 in the the area. A drop-in centre for young people in the Huntstown area.
- 'The Chill' is a drugs, tobacco and alcohol free environment for older teenagers to socialise in a safe environment.
- It's run by young people for young people in partnership with adults in the community.
- Light refreshments, music and general entertainment is provided in a 'chilled' setting.
- Advocacy Group
- - Aims to empower service users to advocate on their own behalf.
- Equal Return to Work Proramme
- - Rehabilitation : Rebuild Life, Detox, Confidence building, Parenting skills, Drug awareness, Positive thinking, Health & Fitness, Diets, Attitudes & Behaviour, Developing positive self-image, Adapting to change, Prepare for exams, study skills, Interview skills, 'Education on living',
- - Personal Development: 'Mixing with people', Literacy, Stabilising & Rehabilitating, Developing contacts, Correspondance, Presenting youself & Communication skills.