Herbert Property Services
Herbert Property Services
property management, property services
| || || || || |
We have created a highly comprehensive Property Management solution for the Irish property investor. It is packaged as a one-stop solution for landlords and is designed to alleviate the work and stress traditionally associated with ownership of investment property.Herbert Property Services is focused on a solution-driven approach to the needs of Landlords, Banks & Property Companies.
- Preparation of a property as required, including fit out & furnishing, cleaning, key cutting etc. (Additional costs to be agreed with Landlord).
- Marketing & Advertising of the property
- Identification of potential tenant
- Rent Negotiation
- Selection of an appropriate tenant, followed by tenant profiling and referencing.
- Receipt of deposit and first month’s rent
- Signing of Lease Agreement
- Set up of standing order instruction for the monthly rent
- PTRB registration
- Utility transfers
- Preparation and signature of an inventory list (where requested).
- Hand-over of keys and alarm codes.
- Monitoring of rents received
- Forwarding of funds on pre-agreed dates to the landlord by electronic transfer
- Handling of tenants’ difficulties with the maintenance, upkeep and functioning of the property and its contents. This includes plumbing and electrical services, access and security, general repairs and emergencies.
- Bi-annual inspection of the property (typically Months 4 & 8) to ensure that the property is being maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Dealing with complaints about tenants from management companies, neighbours or Gardai.
- Serving notice and managing the ejection of the tenant if required.
- Managing the hand-back or renewal process at the end of the lease term.
We have a panel of Maintenance Contractors who cover all aspects of Property
We have been using the majority of our service suppliers for over 3 years, and so can
recommend them on the basis of their competence, reliability, customer service, and
competitive pricing.We ensure that all of our suppliers carry the relevant Professional Indemnity & Public
For more information on Recent Receiver, please .
We utilise state of the art, web-based Letting & Management software, which ensures:
- Monitoring of incoming rents and outgoing landlord payments
- Transparency in Rent Flows
- Up to date account status information for every Property & Landlord
- Monthly/Quarterly Statements for each property
- The clients' rent account is managed in accordance with current and upcoming
- Leases comply with the Residential Tenancies Act 2004.
- A full Lease history is maintained for each property.
- PRTB notices are produced on each instance for filing with the PRTB.
| || || |
, property services