Geothermal Heat Pumps by HeatLogic / Geostar, Ireland
heating, heating systems, heat pumps
Geothermal heat pumps, provided by Geostar Engineering in Ireland are used for space and domestic water heating. They operate on the fact that the earth beneath the surface remains at a constant temperature throughout the year, and that the ground acts as a heat source. They can be used in both domestic and commercial applications.
- They convert vast volumes of existing low-grade energy stored in the ground, to higher grade energy for use in your heating and hot water systems.
- As part of this conversion of energy they operate at an average efficiency of 400%. i.e., if you consume 1kW of electricity you will generate 4kW of heat.
- Geothermal heat pumps are environmentally friendly. They use a renewable energy source, they are non-polluting and recognised as one of the most efficient heating systems available.
- If correctly integrated as part of any heating system, geothermal heat pumps can take full advantage of the lower tariff electricity rates.
- Geothermal heat pumps have few moving parts and like your refrigerator require little maintenance.
- Geothermal heat pumps will continue to maintain 400% efficiency in the winter, when you need it most.
, Geothermal Heat Pumps
, heat pumps
, heating systems
, hot water