Handel Export provides a range of services to help companies to be successful in export markets. These services are tailored depending on the client company’s level of knowledge of exporting. Our clients fall into 3 broad categories:
- Companies who are first-time exporters
- Companies who have some export experience but tend to have an ad hoc approach where they are mostly reactive to enquiries. This usually means that they have short-term sales rather than long-term repeat business in export markets.
- Companies who are experienced exporters but need to address specific issues.
For each of these client groups we can recommend a variety of export consultancy services tailored to their requirements.
Key services we provide are:
- Export questionnaires – to assess your readiness to export
- Market research to identify suitable markets, partners and customers
- Export preparation
- Lead generation
- Organising meeting itineraries
- Market visits
- Assistance with market entry strategies
- Export sales and marketing strategies
- Export sales and marketing training
- Trade Mission organisation