Experience has shown, Companies with 20 employees or less have found that by outsourcing their payroll they have more time for themselves, their job and their company.
Can G2N benefit your business?
What is your response to the following statements?
- Can't justify employing a person full time to do payroll so it is often left to a key member of staff, which is a waste of resources
- Anyone in the office can access payroll data
- Covering holidays for payroll staff is difficult
- Keeping up with payroll documentation and changes in legislation can be demanding
- Payroll is managed by an office administrator. If she/he leaves it means training or recruiting someone else
- Its difficult to keep records up to date
- End of year P35’s & P60’s are a hassle
If you agree with any of these statements then Gross 2 Nett Payroll Services can benefit you in the following ways:
- We act as your payroll department but on an external basis
- We offer a consistent and reliable service 52 weeks of the year
- You are assured of complete confidentiality
- All our documentation is compliant with legislation, up to date and accurate
- We have a full compliment of skilled payroll staff working on your behalf
- Full Gross to Net broken down by employee/ Cost Centre in Excel
- Company Analysis
- Cost Centre Analysis
- Security Payslips
- Flexible Management Reporting
- Monthly and Year End Revenue Returns
- P.45 Generation and Filing