The power of education to transform societies cannot be underestimated. Education breaks the generational cycles of poverty and disease and is key to a nation’s development and prosperity.
Quality education equips and empowers boys and girls with the knowledge and skills needed to lead healthy lives, protect themselves against illness and decease and shape the course of their futures.
GPI is working with government, private enterprise and non-profit service providers in this sector. The delivery of a quality and progressive education system requires public private partnerships to give it the dynamic it requires to succeed. Internal and external investment is often needed to assist in the delivery of a high quality education system, GPI is assisting it partners in implementing delivery plans and seeking funding partners to invest in education.
- Professional development recourses for Teachers
- Building new state and private schools
- Improving existing school facilities
- Investment in higher and vocational educational and training
- Supply of books and materials