- Shop & launderette
- FC’s Restaurant
- New & Improved Internet access – 30MB Broadband available 24/7 (Own laptop & CAT5 cable)
- Car Parking / Bicycle Storage
- Tennis / Soccer court
- Secure Tessa Card Locking System
- Full Waste Management
- Visitor Parking Permits available to all residents
- Supervalue Supermarket – 5 minswalk
- Ballybane Pharmacy – 5 mins walk
- Pick up point for many private student bus services – at main Glasan entrance
- AIB / Bank of Ireland in GMIT – 1 min walk
Onsite Management Team – Glasan office has a full team of professional and friendly staff to help with your every need. Office hours are 10 – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, closed for lunch 1-2pm.
Onsite Maintenance Team – Glasan employs a full time maintenance man to help with ground keeping and maintenance issues onsite. Operating hours 10-5:30pm Monday to Friday, closed for lunch 1-2pm daily. Furthermore a full team of specialised contractors (plumbers, electricians, general maintenance etc) are available to ensure the job get done in a professional and prompt manner.
Security Service – Glasan student village has a security service outside office hours. The security office is located at the entrance to Glasan next door to the office. Contact details are; 087 2066862 . We strongly advise that you save this mobile number or emergency mobile number of Glasan security in your own mobile.
Security patrols are carried out at regular intervals, the complex itself is quite large with adequate external street lighting and an individual porch light on all units. Please note, security staff are there to monitor and deter, they are not an arm of the law.
If you are a victim of a criminal offence you must contact the guards immediately. Your local Garda station at Mill Street Garda Station, Galway on Tel.No: 091-563161.
Your guests are permitted to park on site provided they purchase a valid Visitor Parking Permit from Reception.