Our customized micronutrient blends provide cost-effective solutions while utilizing the highest-quality raw ingredients. Built on our reputation for outstanding quality and service, we deliver formulation and ingredient expertise that our customers have come to count onwith the shortest lead times in the industry.
From amino acids, vitamins and other specialty ingredients, Glanbia Nutritionals continuously maintains inventory so that we can provide you with competitive pricing and short lead times.
With premix facilities located internationally in Germany and China, as well as in California and Missouri, were able to partner with our global customers better than ever before.
Our objective is to make your job simple by:
- Sourcing and stocking all ingredients required for the fortification of your product
- Blending all ingredients into an easy-to-use, one- item premix
- Reduce your number of inventory line items
- Reduce coordination and importation of multiple ingredients
- Reduce potential production errors when dealing with expensive and small quantity ingredients
- Blend is customized to meet your desired or specific nutritional needs/claims
- Allergen Control
- Guided by HACCP Principles
- Halal Certified
- A.I.B. Superior Rating (North America)
- Organic Certified (North America)
- ISO 9001:2000 (Europe and Asia Pacific)
- IFS Version 5 (Europe)
- Kosher Certified
- Shortest Industry Lead Times
- Analytical Lab
- Micro Testing
- Custom Packaging
Our search for the highest quality, competitively priced ingredients spans the globe. Partnering with a number of well-known domestic and overseas manufacturers, our ingredients are always top-tier.
Our ability to leverage buying power from our global divisions and industry leading distribution subsidiary means that we can deliver the ingredients you need within budget and on-time.
Our ingredients come from a number of well-known domestic and international manufacturers who we carefully screen and frequently visit. Our quality control team inspects all ingredients. Our plants are regularly inspected by governmental and regulatory authorities in each region. We also have a detailed allergen-control program that separates ingredients derived from potential allergens from non-allergic ingredients.
First, our R&D and innovation teams will work with you to develop your custom formula. Next, we will create a sample for you to work with in your lab. Once you are satisfied with the formula, we will scale up your blend for production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Companies marketing foods or dietary supplements containing any of the bulk ingredients listed herein should seek appropriate regulatory counsel for product claims and formulation.