This service can include:
- Site visit and walk through.
- Discussion of your garden wants and needs e.g. privacy, low maintenance, disability access, year round colour.
- Soil PH and fertility test, if required.
- Client questionnaire to give me a written record of your garden requirements. From that I will draw up a concept plan with design/planting suggestions and solutions.
- A further site visit and discussion of concept plan. Explanation of solutions and ideas.
- Presentation in person of a detailed landscape design drawn to scale with planting plans showing exact location and eventual growth of plants with full Latin names. Also includes installation instructions and lists of reputable suppliers and tradesmen.
I will have samples of these drawings available for you to view. The surveying process can be sped up and fees kept to a minimum if you have an accurate site layout drawing to hand.
If you do not have an accurate drawing you will require me to survey your site. From the site layout drawing your easy to read design drawings will be created.
The fee for this service is based on a sliding scale. An absence of site layout drawing will affect the overall fee.
A minimum deposit of 1/3 of the final fee applies on the first meeting.
View for this service.
me about this service.