Small Business Server | SOTA Technology
Affordable, Integrated Solution
- Have virtually anytime, anywhere access to your business desktop, including e-mail, files, business applications, and more.
- Share resources and equipment, such as Internet access, printers, and fax machines, to get the most value from your technology investments.
- Enjoy compatibility and scalability. As your business needs change, Windows Small Business Server 2008 can change with you—easily add users, servers, and applications, or expand into other Microsoft technologies.
- Work more efficiently and add more value to your business with an integrated administrative console.
- Work confidently with a top performing network based on Windows Server 2008 technologies.
Protect Your Business Data
- Use antivirus and anti-spam protection to help protect your information from malicious attacks, viruses, and spam.
- Keep your computers and servers current and your network healthy and up to date with the latest updates.
- Get better control over your business and business information with daily and weekly reports alerting you on the health and security of your technology. A single administrative console gives you or your IT consultant a daily view of PCs and servers and makes it easier to manage common IT tasks.
- Get an at-a-glance snapshot of the security and health of your PCs and servers from a ‘green check’ report.
Grow Your Business Capacity
- Improve your day-to-day efficiency by using a central repository for storing and sharing information.
- Connect with customers, vendors, and suppliers easily and professionally, with access to contacts, appointments, and files from any Internet-connected computer or a Windows Mobile–powered smartphone, so you can be responsive even when you are away from the office.
- Create a bigger business presence with online marketing tools from Microsoft Office Live Services Small Business, so you can differentiate your business and present a more professional image to your customers.