Slips, Trips and Falls E-Learning provides effective training to educate employees on how to avoid common injuries that occur in the workplace.
Slips and Trips make up over a third of workplace injuries and are the most common workplace hazard with over 10,000 workers suffering an injury last year.
Slips, Trips and Falls is a 15 minute E-Learning course designed to heighten employee awareness of how easy it is for an accident to occur at work.
The course communicates the importance of risk identification, accident prevention and maintenance of good housekeeping procedures.
All employees along with contractors and visitors.
In this training course employees will learn:
- How slip, trip and fall related accidents happen and how to prevent them occurring
- A heightened awareness of everyday hazards and the importance of good housekeeping procedures
- A more responsible approach towards ensuring personal safety
Benefit to your Organisation
- Communicate your organisation's housekeeping procedures to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a slip, trip or fall related accident
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding