"Sa-Bhaile Home Care Service" enables Older, physically and mentally
challenged Citizens enjoy longer the comfort and security of their own homes,
by providing them with the help and support which will empower them to do so.
We provide a personalised Care Service which allows all our Citizens with care
needs, a complete package which gives comfort, privacy and respect for
individual personal Home and Hygiene cares and needs. We are complimentary and
compatible with all our existing Public Health Care Services.
Within the best possible means, our Carers are locally based or native to
the area from which you, the Older Citizen, lives. Our Carers are fully
trained, vetted and screened by us and all have received proper non-medical
instruction and practice. All Carers are proficient in all aspects of caring
for Older People, re: manual handling, Client confidentiality, dignity and
respect for you the Client, safety training, food hygiene, personal hygiene,
domestic duties, all carried out in a responsive, professional and efficient
The whole basis of our Care Package is to provide you, our Older
Citizens, with the tools which will enable you to remain within the comfort,
security and sanctity of your own home, which to now has not been available
within the wider community. At long last, a very plausible alternative is
available for our Older Citizens which will allow them the dignity and respect
to live within their own homes, with independent Care Services available 24
hours, 7 days a week. Whether your need is 1 or 24 hours a day and from 1 to 7
days, we are here to fit YOUR needs:
We also offer much needed respite for "Independent Carers", whether you just
need an hours break, an emergency situation, or possible short to long term
- Maintain High Standard of Cleanliness and Hygiene within home
- Bed making and linen changes
- Rubbish Removal and maintenance
- Fireplace: clean and re-set
- Ironing etc.
- Central heating, Gas/Oil monitoring
- Help with rising, dressing and preparation for day.
- Toiletry Aid/Washing/Bathing
- Light/Set fire
- Prepare breakfast
- Light chores
- Medication Reminder
- Early morning service
- Preparation for bed time
- Toiletry Aid/Washing/Bathing
- Medication reminder
- Secure fires
- Check home security
- Late Evening and all-night Services
- Toiletry Aid
- Clothes monitoring and maintenance
- Personal grooming
- Arrange Hair Care Visits
- Health observation
- Clinic/Doctor/Hospital/Health Care Reminders
- Tablet/Medicine collection from Pharmacy
- Supervision of medications
In the event of any short term emergency
where families require a quick/temporary
Carer for their loved ones from 1 hour onwards,
you won't have to look any further.
- Reading materials
- Library, collect & return
- Video Rental, collect and return
Avail of our 24 Hour security monitoring service
You are never more than a phone call away from aid of any description
- A friendly voice to listen and advise 24 hours a day
- Assist with reading or audio problems
- Letter, Communication Service (writing/phoning etc)
- Assist with all bureaucracy: letters, forms and communications.
We support community integration and prevent isolation.
- Observe and oversee eating and diet requirements
- Prepare Breakfast/Lunch/Snack/Dinner/Evening Tea
- dietary needs as requested by client.
All and any of the above services are available to
Holiday-makers requiring Care Assistance for
their loved ones.